Friday 31 December 2010

52/52 The Festive Season draws to a close

Another year over - whooooosh...!!! Where does the time go? We will be taking the tree down over the weekend, every year it looks different; we have a choice of colour schemes and Jodie chose this year. We have a system, and I am a control freak - but I am so much better than I used to be! I imagine in most families it's the Dad who does the tree lights, but in our house it's me. The strings of beads are one of my favourite decorations. The bauble featured is one of my favourites too.
All back in the boxes until next year...
Come take a look at my new blog (yeh - another one !!) which starts tomorrow :0)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Well done Nicky, this photo is lovely, can't wait for the new blog.
    Happy New Year to you and yours by the way.
    X

    ReplyDelete